View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Heavy Metal Gamer: Thunder Truck Rally Review

Heavy Metal Gamer: Thunder Truck Rally Review:

Brand new review, a bit short, but you will totally understand, lol. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching
  2. Heavy Metal Gamer: Mach Rider Review

Heavy Metal Gamer: Mach Rider Review:

A brand new review, of a game that is not horrible, but not the greatest. It does have it's moments though. I hope you enjoy the review. Just a reminder, I do have a new intro coming soon!
    Tags: mach rider, nes Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Heavy Metal Gamer: Metal Slug Review

Heavy Metal Gamer: Metal Slug Review:

A brand new review, a bit on the short side, but I felt the review turned out good. Also there is a big bloopers section of mess ups. Hope you enjoy the review, thank you for watching!
    Tags: metal slug, snk Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Heavy Metal Gamer: The Immortal Review

Heavy Metal Gamer: The Immortal Review:

I review both the NES, and Sega Genesis version of this game. I could of reviewed more, but maybe I will do a video on the PC ports at a later time. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching. My next review, will be the 3,000 Subscriber Special, since I have just passed 3,000 Subscribers, thanks to all who have subscribed.
  5. Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: The Helicopter Game

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: The Helicopter Game:

Everyone should know this flash game, at least everyone I know has played this game, very addicting and fun. Hope you enjoy this Let's Play
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social