Shinseiki Cyber Formula
    Prince of Tennis 1
    Hikaru no Go 2
    Kaitohranma SLPS-01825
    Shura no Mon
    Groove Adventure Rave 1 SLPM-87011
    thanks!

Thanks

same style here, i'm crazy over those anime-games titles.
    but above your list if have they will be in japanese though.

cyber formula
    ->I want !<-
    <hr>
    hey `givenbak` can teach me how you translate?
    i would like to extract some information from game disc to make fansite

so the method must be somewhere same
    since you know how to replace certain text.
    Last edited by hayato1; 22nd-August-2005 at 07:45.

Thanks

That's why I'm looking for them. I want to translate them into english. I'm also really looking for obscure titles like:

Kochikame SLPS-000922
    Jajauma Quartet SLPS-01558
    Harlem Beat SLPM-86329

but I don't think many people are familiar with the anime nevermind the PS games.

Thanks

Exclamation A huge request of anime title always updated!

this is some anime title where you familiar with atleast me is familiar with
    i dun aspect you upload all them but me and alot of anime fans will be happy when playing them if you upload (HAHA)

sorry for posting large lump of japanese text but some anime fans might not know the english name of the anime....<table style="border-style:dotted;background-color:white;border-width:10px;"><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00073</td><td>Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 ドラゴンボールZ アルティメットバトル22 alot ppl hv but i missed it</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-00233</td><td>Doraemon 1 ドラえもん・のび太と復活の星</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-00628</td><td>Doraemon 2 ドラえもん2 SOS! おとぎの国</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00779</td><td>Boys Be...The Location of This Love (Boys Be...Kono Koi no Yukue) BOYS BE�この恋のゆくえ</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01705</td><td>BOYS BE�2nd Season</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01318</td><td>Advanced V.G. 2 - アドヴァンスト V.G.2</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02791</td><td>Macross Plus Game Edition マクロスプラス ゲームエディション</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-00645~6</td><td>Magical Girl Pretty Sammy - Part 1 - In The Earth (Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy - Part 1 - In The Earth) 魔法少女プリティサミーPART1 In the Earth</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-00760~1</td><td>Magical Girl Pretty Sammy - Part 2 - In the Julyhelm (Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy - Part 2 - In the Julyhelm) 魔法少女プリティサミーPART2 In the Julyhelm</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01958 / SLPS-03558</td><td>Neon GPX Cyber Formula - New Challenger (Shinseiki GPX Cyber Formula Aratanaru Chousensha) 新世紀GPXサイバーフォーミュラ 新たなる挑戦者</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01377~8</td><td>Neon Genesis Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel (Shinseiki Evangelion: Koutetsu no Girlfriend) 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 鋼鉄のガールフレンド (Not board game is adventure)</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03550</td><td>One Piece - Oceans of Dreams! From TV animation ONE PIECE オーシャンズドリーム! not VS is RPG</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01618</td><td>Silent Mobius - Case Titanic サイレントメビウス CASE:TITANIC (adventure)</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01803</td><td>Silent Mobius - Phantom of the Fallen Angel (Silent Mobius - Genei no Datenshi) サイレントメビウス 幻影の堕天使 (RPG)</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03154</td><td>Sister Princess シスター・プリンセス</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03523~4</td><td>Sister Princess 2 シスター・プリンセス2</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03360</td><td>Sister Princess - Pure Stories シスタープリンセス ピュア・ストーリーズ</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02117</td><td>SPRIGGAN -LUNAR VERSE-</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00451~2</td><td>Tenchi Muyou! - No Need for Attendance (Tenchi Muyou! Toukou Muyou) 天地無用! ~登校無用~</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00312</td><td>Space Adventure Cobra: The Shooting コブラ・ザ・シューティング</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01015</td><td>Vision of Escaflowne (Tenku no Escaflowne) 天空のエスカフローネ</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01869</td><td>Psychometer Eiji</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPM-86652</td><td>Love Hina - Love is in Words (Love Hina: Ai wa Kotoba no Naka ni) ラブひな ~愛は言葉の中に~</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPM-86677</td><td>Love Hina 2 - Words like Powdered Snow (Love Hina 2 Kotoba wa Koyuki no youni) ラブひな2 言葉は粉雪のように</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-01402</td><td>Lupin III ルパン3世</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00535~7</td><td>ルパン3世 カリオストロの城 -再会-</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02541</td><td>Lupin III - HEIWA Parlor!PRO ルパン三世SPECIAL</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03374</td><td>Inuyasha 犬夜叉 (RPG not vs)</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPM-87059</td><td>Hikaru no Go - A Story of Peaceful Illusions (Hikaru no Go - Heiangensouibunroku) ヒカルの碁 ~平安幻想異聞録~</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPM-87199</td><td>Hikaru no Go - Graduate Student Battle for the Summit (Hikaru no Go - Insei Choujou Kessen) ヒカルの碁~院生頂上決戦~</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-00935</td><td>Hyper Speed Grandoll (Choukousoku Grandoll) 超光速グランドール</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02512~3</td><td>Gundress ガンドレス</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS 00071~2</td><td>3X3 Eyes - Lord of Souls (Sazan Eyes - Kyuuseikoushuu) サザンアィズ3�3EYES ~吸精公主~</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS 01497~9</td><td>3X3 Eyes - Visions of the Master of the Wheel of Time (Sazan Eyes - Tenrinou Genmu) 3�3EYES~転輪王幻夢~</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02940</td><td>Blue Sub No. 6 - Antarctica (Aonorokugo - Antarctica) 青の6号 Antarctica</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01133</td><td>Battle Athletess - Super Athletics Meet Alternative (Battle Athletess - Daiundoukai Alternative) バトルアスリーテス大運動会 オルタナティヴ</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01548</td><td>Battle Athletes - Super Athletics Meet GTO (Battle Athletes - Daiundoukai GTO) バトルアスリーテス大運動会 GTO</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03257</td><td>Aura Battler Dunbine - Aura Battler Legend (Seisenshi Dunbine - Seisenshi Densetsu) 聖戦士ダンバイン 聖戦士伝説</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02561</td><td>Card Captor Sakura - Clow Card Magic カードキャプターさくら クロウカードマジック puzzlue not teris</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPM-86484</td><td>Cosmo Warrior Zero (Cosmowarrior Rei) コスモウォーリアー零</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-01690</td><td>Great Detective Conan (Meitantei Conan) 名探偵 コナン</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-02804</td><td>Great Detective Conan - Three Great Detectives (Meitantei Conan - Sanin no Meitantei) 名探偵コナン 3人の名探偵</td></tr><tr class=alt2><td>SLPS-03548</td><td>Great Detective Conan - Trick Trick Vol. 1 (Meitantei Conan - Trick Trick Vol. 1) 名探偵コナン トリックトリックVol.1</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-02239</td><td>Mobile Police Patlabor - Game Edition (Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor - Game Edition)機動警察パトレイバー ゲームエディション</td></tr><tr class=alt1><td>SLPS-03017</td><td>Getter Robo - The Big Battle! (Getter Robo Daikessen!) ゲッターロボ大決戦!</table>

if anyone have any of list above can reply? lol
    thanks for reading.

me? anime freak (lol)
    below is 2 of my shelves photo taken last time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2002_wall3.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	16605  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by hayato1; 2nd-September-2005 at 12:08.
    [My Wish List] [PSX] Hikaru no Go
    [SLPM-87199] Graduate Student Battle | ヒカルの碁~院生頂上決戦~

My Collections of Toys, Games, Anime-DVD and about me.

Thanks

The Meitantei Conan I was looking for is

[SLPS-01690] Great Detective Conan (Meitantei Conan) 名探偵 コナン

The list you have is quite large but almost all of them you can get using the emule program. Try using that first.

As for teaching how to extract ISO information, I just don't have the time to teach. It's a very involved process which is why I'm creating a program to do it. My first module is for Wonderswan games. When it's done you'll be able to load a game and the program will isolate all the pictures, sounds and text and you'll be able to change them right there.

There a lot of good sites for info out. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks

other than what i buy 5~6 years ago,
    PSX:
    recently 75% of the games i get is from here and the other 25% is some other trackers. just a few here and there. didn't know there is a program "emule" anyone please tell me more about that thingie. i think he isn't so free now cuz he doing big thingie for wonderswan.
    edited:
    Quote Originally Posted by cache result
    ... eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network but offers more features than the standard client Development Status: 4 - Beta , 5 - Production/Stable Intended Audience: End Users ...
    edited*2: i try the "eMulePlus-1.1f.Installer.exe" now

if he success maybe next time www will floating around with his psx editor that you can changed everything and extract everything. how nice and how i wish to extract my favourite games character image of different views
    edited*3this program have very nice gui (lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by hayato1; 17th-August-2005 at 13:00.

Thanks

I'm going to add a couple more to the wish list:
    Salaryman Kintarou SLPS 02806
    Chibi-Chara Game Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu SLPS 02027 (galactic heroes boardgame)
    Kaitou Ranma SLPS 01825 (Samurai: Hunt for the Sword)
    Chinmoku no Kanita SLPS 02788 (Silent Service)

Thanks

i wonder if a day someone will reply i have 50% of what you all want take it here
    (I'm dreaming again....haha)
    i want your that request Salaryman Kintarou SLPS 02806 too
    Last edited by hayato1; 17th-August-2005 at 13:00.

Thanks

I dream of that day too. I wish I could find any site with older psx releases. I can't even find a ratio FTP that has this stuff. Here's a couple more title for fishing...

Bokanto Ippatsu! Doronbo: Time Bokan Shirizu SLPS-00609
    Bokan Go Go Go SLPS-03133

Thanks

Nice collection man 0.0

It's really hard to find those titles, I to have been looking
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

Gotta try asking for theseas well:

SLPS-00541 Bakuretsu Hunter - Mahjong Special
    SLPS-01444 Sotsugyou M - Male Generation [Disc1of2]
    SLPS-01445 Sotsugyou M - Male Generation [Disc2of2]
    SLPS-02352 White Diamond

I'm thinking of putting SLPS-00802 Jigoku Sensei Nube on yousendit, is there enough interest?

p.s. Demented, you can get Tales of Destiny 2 (J) on Emule
    Last edited by Givenbak; 17th-August-2005 at 14:54.

Thanks

<s>hey hey givenbak thats what i wanted lol
    SLPS-00802 Jigoku Sensei Nube (thats on my wanted list i always edit to remove found)
    you can put yousendit, u ftp me, i ftp u, dc++, torrent, ed2k, anyway possible to get, i want (lol)</s>
    okie already got that "nube" thanks.
    Last edited by hayato1; 22nd-August-2005 at 07:36.

Thanks

I've got the first two but does anyone have:

SLPS-01997 70's Robot Anime - Geppy-X - The Super Boosted Armor [Disc3of4]
    SLPS-01998 70's Robot Anime - Geppy-X - The Super Boosted Armor [Disc4of4]

Thanks

i think if they have 3 and 4 they will have 1,2 =D
    is the 3, 4 game disc? or making?
    try to bugged the place where you get from kaka

Thanks

3 and 4 are game discs. I got the first two on emule but the others aren't available.