Page 165 of 192 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2876

Thread: The negative vibe thread.

Thanks

I'm actualy in quite a bit of pain now.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    I've had an incredibly terrible day. Here's why:

I was walking to the bus top, which isn't too far away and as I'm watching the road ahead, a big yellow phallic bus rrooolllssss right on by.
    I'm too far away to possible catch it, but my mind thinks "hey, it's okay. the next bus will come!"
    But no. No it didn't.
    I stood for a second and turned around, my backpack was loaded with crap and it was getting heavy. I had missed both buses.
    Awesome.

But that isn't what made the day so horrible.. it was just the beginning.
    I came home, and told my sweet old grandmother that I had missed my bus and I needed a ride.
    She scowled and got on her coat and got her keys and before I knew it we were off!
    As we were cruising down the road she begins to speak.
    "Willow.. I feel that you don't like living with me."
    I'm quite bewildered at this statement- ofcourse, I don't like living with her that much, but I wasn't about to say that to the old woman.
    "What makes you think that, Gramma?"
    She looks ahead. "Well. You're rude. You're rude too me, mostly. You don't have very good table manners- infact, they're atrocious. You always have your elbows on the table and that's just not good manners. The way you eat is disgusting.
    And you're wearing this disgusting tattered jacket. I think you should throw it out.
    It's no wonder you don't have a boyfriend. I mean, the way you dress- I'm surprised you have any friends at all."

I just stared at her in dumbfounded silence.
    She had just blasted a huge bombshell while I was on my way to the frontlines.
    I didn't even listen to whatever else she said. I just stared out the window, my hands were shaking with a mixture of rage and complete and utter despair.

I arrived at school, said a quiet thank you to the old bat sitting in her brown vehicle.
    I slammed the door and didn't look back, and I sat on the stairs. I could feel the river of tears coming forth from my eyes so I hurried to the nearest washroom and locked myself in a stall and cried. I cried so loudly that any other girl who entered would leave in a hurried fashion.

Fuck you to, Grandma.
    Well, That`s very very negative. Sounds to me like she doesn`t like living with you.

Who cares though, I mean, I couldn`t imagine anyone yelling at you for having your elbows on the table? WTF? Anyways, I had the otion of either living with my grand mother or running out of money half way through the year... and you better fuckin`believe I`m as broke as my computer, well, as any computer within a year. Man I hate computers!

My advice is piss her off till she cracks, though it seems like she already has... Just do like me, don`t worry about it... Everything blows over with time...

Thanks

I hate Life. Most of my life sucks. I mean i walk down the street and somehow everyonein WITNEY knows my name. It's annoying as someone walks past and says hi and i'm thinking "who the hell was that?".
    Darkened Samurai
    The bunny is from Pkt-Zer0 and GareJei
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help
    him on his way to world domination.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dude thats nothign i know all these cunts and they like "Hi Faarooq!" and im like "hhhhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy" then i ask fox who the hell they are and how the fuck they know me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey yo stfu jase, not like youre bad looking sister friends were after you. ;____;

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    Hey yo stfu jase, not like youre bad looking sister friends were after you. ;____;
    Remember how i told you about the fa one that wanted me? Or was that uncle Evil

Thanks
    EP Points

You didn't tell me, but now it makes my life better thinking how yours is teh crap.

Thanks
    EP Points

My life is crap?!?!?!?!?!!????!?
    Neg vibe: Bunny boy wants me life deep down.

Thanks

So I go to my game shop, hoping to trade Star wars episode III for Splinter cell chaos theory, I got it of the shelf, took it to the counter and they said "Sorry we can't find the disc". I was annoyed but decided to get Breath of fire V instead then. So I que up again, get to the counter and they can't find that disc either. Imbosiles. I said sarcasticly "What games HAVE you got?" The woman replied "Spice world for PS1". I think she noticed my sarcasm. "OH GOD" I said. Just give me the damn game. Spice world, what could be worse.
    Last edited by Xena; 30th-October-2005 at 14:20.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    So I go to my game shop, hoping to trade Star wars episode III for Splinter cell chaos theory, I got it of the shelf, took it to the counter and they said "Sorry we can't find the disc". I was annoyed but decidedto get Breath of fire V in stead then. So I que up again, get to the counter and they can't find that disc either. Imbosiles. I said sarcasticly "What games HAVE you got?" The woman replied "Spice world for PS1". I think she noticed my sarcasm. "OH GOD" I said. Just give me the damn game. Spice world, what could be worse.
    I've had the same experience one time. How "for god sake" is it possible they only have the box and not the game disc. I mean people can steal the empty box, but the disc they keep behind the counter.

Thanks

Son of a bitch I just broke my glasses and I have a job interview on thursday aswell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Springer
    Son of a bitch I just broke my glasses and I have a job interview on thursday aswell.
    That sucks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentahero
    That sucks
    Yeah but now I get a new pair completely free to the positive vibe thread I go.

Thanks

I feel you Xena. Bloody dentists.
    Sorry about what your granny did, Schutzy.
    I want to punch my granny.

Mikey_ Guest

i haven't eaten candy in a long time...my body's not used to that much sugar i guess cuz i ate quite a bit of candy and now i feel sick