Thread: Need some info for playstation 1 and 2 emulator

Threaded View

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Not necessarily, you can use the actual discs it's just usually better to use the image off the hard drive.

In regards to settings for PS1 games it depends on the emulator and game. If it's a plugin based emulator like epsxe then there's more of a chance you'd have to change settings. Again it depends on the game. You could end up playing 20 different games without having to tweak anything for both systems - if you do run into problems then that's the time to look stuff up for that specific game and change any settings that are needed.
    Well anyways i don't have any cd or dvd drive on my rig so i need to download them also some of them are very use so i think downloading them is the best option for me, I'm using epsxe emulator and i play parasite eve 1 so i play with the setting a little and i run into a few problem well some minor problem so i set the video setting on "nice" and the game play as if it was on ps1 console which is a very good (i think).

Okay I downloaded a ps2 iso and I ran in into a problem should I rename the file before I extract it from the 7zip file because the file has a weird name and it has a (001) on it what should I do ?????
    Last edited by deadlegion; 19th-April-2021 at 15:03. Reason: merged posts