Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,519 of 1519

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You know why solar power and nuclear energy are a bigger problem than the energy crisis? Solar panels last ~15 years and then end up in a landfill releasing toxic chemicals into underground water aquifers and the soil, nuclear waste is radioactive for thousands of years and has been purposely dumped in the ocean already. That's not the bad part, toxic chemicals and radioactivity speed up rate of mutation greatly. And that's not the worst part, crows are one mutation away from becoming a little bit smarter, with a pre-existing ability to conspire and conduct coordinated attacks with a photographic memory never forgetting a human face that messed with them.
    https://www.thoughtco.com/crows-are-...-think-4156896

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Fantasy themed? Make-believe it is. Ultimate fantasy.

Electric powered cars with electricity from coal power generators is 'green' energy. This planet is for the birds.

Last edited by Till; 13th-May-2024 at 02:56. Reason: Now let's find intelligent life in space, 404 not found here...

Thanks
    EP Points

Regarding energy sources, though dangerous, nuclear power is the most efficient energy source, if what I read is correct.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Regarding energy sources, though dangerous, nuclear power is the most efficient energy source, if what I read is correct.
    Yes, the radioactive waste that has been dumped in the ocean on purpose and disasters like Fukushima will affect crow rate of mutation for thousands of years, they're already intelligent as a human child and have the ability to coordinate attacks with facial recognition. It's radioactivity greatly speeding up rate of mutation that can make crows as smart as a human teenager. That's the thing, the damage has already been done even if we stop using nuclear energy and it's just a matter of time before Chernobyl's crows mutate to be smarter than some of the human adults. Oceanic radioactivity namely there are crows along seashores too. What we need is safer power plants and to send nuclear waste to the sun with rockets where radioactivity is native, the more radioactivity and disasters we have the greater rate of crow mutation. Solar energy and solar panels release toxic chemicals into landfills after ~15 years when they are discarded, toxic chemicals are another cause of accelerated rate of mutation and crows are common to landfills. If you don't avoid horror it will be a rude awakening from denial in a horror movie so realistic it's real. Never mind the 50+ foot long climate change pythons, they have indeterminate growth only limited by average year-round temperature. It's best to allow people to deny science and not try to convince them, more obvious to them that way.
    Last edited by Till; 13th-May-2024 at 04:19. Reason: 50+ long invasive kaiju climate change pythons and crows that can outsmart us, signs of intelligent life on Earth...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd like to thank Sir David Attenborough, Dr. Michio Kaku and Bugs Bunny for being the giants whose shoulders I stand on. Life on Earth is Looney Tunes and the universe is a symphony of vibrating strings with cartoonist conductor.