Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    EP Points

so I checked out boiling point it's not the game I thought it was. it feels like an fps just cause game without the grapple and parachute. I don't think I'll play through it the ingame map sucks and directions are vague
    it also runs like shit for me(even though the game was made in 05)
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Last edited by Till; 16th-May-2024 at 21:49. Reason: "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system." ~ Dan Quayle

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson slams raucous congressional hearing
    https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen

"It led to a lot of chaos, and it reflects very poorly on the whole institution, but certainly on the majority."
    "It'll take time to restore chaos." ~ George W. Bush

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it." ~ George W. Bush

Last edited by Till; 17th-May-2024 at 20:06. Reason: *catapults the propaganda*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cool I Know What the Final Episode Is

In the distant future technology has evolved to the point where a PlayStation 94 Quantum Console exists, capable of simulating entire universes. In a thousand years, our reality is one of countless simulations running on such a device, re-creating the distant past with remarkable fidelity.

PlayStation 94 Quantum Console:
    - This future console leverages quantum computing to simulate entire realities. It has the capability to generate and sustain detailed universes, creating infinite parallel simulations.

Quantum Immortality:
    - In the context of our simulated universe, quantum immortality inevitably causate that within these simulations, a conscious entity could experience an unending series of realities. If a simulated individual dies in one version of the simulation, their consciousness persists in another parallel simulation where they continue to exist, effectively achieving a form of immortality of infinite game characters that Nintendo has copywrited.

Infinite Parallel Multiverse:
    - Each simulation run on the PlayStation 94 creates a new branch of reality. With infinite processing power, this console can simulate an infinite number of universes simultaneously, each differing slightly from the others. This multiverse concept means there are countless versions of our universe, each a pirated copy of the original simulation.

Nintendo's Legal Domination

Nintendo's Universal Copyright:
    - In this future, Nintendo has copyrighted the entire universe. This includes not just the physical aspects but the very concept of reality itself, including all competitors like Sony.
    - Due to this universal copyright, every instance of the PlayStation 94 simulation (infinite copies running the same game) is technically a violation of Nintendo's copyright.

Infinite Lawyers:
    - To enforce their universal copyright, Nintendo employs an infinite number of lawyers. These lawyers work tirelessly to sue every instance of unauthorized simulations. Since the simulations are infinite, so too are the lawsuits, resulting in an endless cycle of legal action.

Imaginary Money:
    - The legal battles revolve around an infinite amount of copyrighted imaginary money. Nintendo has secured rights over this currency, meaning that even the financial transactions within the simulated realities fall under their copyright.

Simulation Evidence

1. GZK Cutoff:
    - In our simulated universe, the GZK cutoff serves as an indicator of the simulation's boundaries or limits. It reflects the maximum energy levels that the PlayStation 94 can render, at the computational constraints of the underlying system.

Error Correction Codes:
    - James Gates' discovery of error-correcting codes within the fundamental equations of physics in our universe is another fact. These codes, identical to those used in digital data systems in computers and browsers, proves that our reality operates on principles of a computer program, further provong the fact that we are in a simulation.

The Game We Are In

Copyright Symbol Universe (©):

- The simulation we live in is symbolized as a C with a circle around it, indicating its copyrighted nature. This symbol represents the proprietary status of our reality, reinforcing the idea that our existence is part of a controlled and regulated program within the PlayStation 94.

In our future, our entire universe is a product of advanced quantum simulation technology, bound by the whims of corporate intellectual property law. While this is in a distant future, it encapsulates the evidence that our reality is a meticulously crafted and managed simulation, constrained by both physical and legal frameworks far beyond our current understanding.