Thread: Aus Rotten? Crust punk? Zomg!

Thanks

Default Aus Rotten? Crust punk? Zomg!

Holy crap... I've just discovered this obscenely political band called Aus Rotten, from Pittsburgh, Pennsilvania. Do any of you know this band? The music is really cool, sounds like good old fashioned aggressive punk, and being a fan of thrash metal and grindcore I can't resist but to like it. Anyone here like them? Know any bands like this? Supposedly this is "crust punk"... I like it.
    Last edited by Soeru; 13th-December-2005 at 04:56.

Thanks

Aus Rotten... I've heard good things about them even though I'm not a fan of punk. I haven't had the chance to check them out though.

Crust punk is something that I want to check out more. Definately get yourself some Amebix. According to my research they are crust punk but sound like a thrashier and punkier Motorhead. The Arise album is so fucking awesome. Raw, sloppy, and just fun to listen to. If that's what crust punk is, then I'll love it!

I don't know if Discharge and D.R.I. are crust punk but their earlier material was pretty thrashy punk music. Same as Prong's first 2 albums...
    Vae Victus!

Sacrifices have been made, thunder and lightning appear
    Rejoice in hideous blasphemy, know that the time is near
    The chosen hail their master well, lusting for hate and scorn
    Crying out in evil ecstacy, the antichrist is born

LOL OMG I'M ON MYSPACE I'M A SELLOUT

Thanks

Aus Rotten shows up as a recommondation in my last.fm-profile, so I must check it out. Getting "And Now Back To Our Programming" right now.