Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you guys spend your 4/20?

Thanks

Default How did you guys spend your 4/20?

How did you guys spend your 4/20? I started mine by waking up, not going to school, and playing basketball with my homies. Soon after we went to Denny's, and to the mall so I could buy some more steroids. After that I played some more basketball, and proceeded to not smoke pot. Happy Birthday Grandpa. :D

Thanks

I started this day like any other day.. I forced myself to get out of my warm, comfortable bed and into cold, uninspired clothing.. I had a cup of coffee and trudged to school, where I reside for a number of hours until I await the ending of the last class.. I came home, fired up the computer- and now I'm still here.

However, the 20th of April is much more than a simple day for pot-smokers to get together.. I regret not purchasing/baking a small cake.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

Woke up at 6:06am, which is kinda great since the last time i checked on my stereo it was 2:25am. I was there thinking about everything and nothing when came 6:35.
    Got up, took a bit of Sprite (yes, sprite, like soda), got my head under warm water then dried it. Got in the bus, then another bus. Did my VB exam, then came 2 hour waiting time. Did my Samba server with SWAT, then the teacher said i couldn't do my exam tonite at 6pm like i was supposed to. So i got out at 2pm, took the bus, then another one.
    Played a bit of Adventure of little ralph on my PSX, then engulfed my bbq chicken, came to the pc after washing my hand.
    Ordinary day i spose. :\

Thanks

I woke up, Grabbed my phone, Combed my hair brushed teeth ect.. Then rang up my bro Ryan for a ride, Then I got the shits so I had to take 2 shits in like 1 minute, Then he came got me, We went to the quicky mart to get some shit before school, Then I got to school by that time I was tired things werent the best then I put my shit in my locker started walkin around then my GF came down to 2nd floor gave me a hug ect. Then I went to first hour and watched Super Volcano and wrote a 2 page essay on it, Then proceeded to go to hunter saftey which was boring to shit, Came outa there bout ready to head to lunch Bsed with some friends and my gf, Then went to lunch where I bummed some food from my friend Colton, Then After all that went to Power and Energy where we got to watch a video on the top 25 Innovations, Very lame shit, Then went to math for the remaining of the day, Came home on the bus, then Walked inside checked the caller ID, Fired up msn and here I am. Basically a regular day.

Thanks

Holidays here in Australia, so I didn't attend school.
    Woke up, showered, cleaned up, got in about 10 minutes of WoW, got on a bus, went to LAN, ate, LAN, went home, did research for my MH project, WoW, TV, WoW, Bed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I panicked. I've had tests, homework, class registration for the next year, and various family and monetary problems, so I neglected to realize it was my younger sister's birthday until, well, today. I ended up buying her a gift certificate that I can give her next time I see her...I feel rather cheap, frankly.

Thanks
    EP Points

Like any other day.

Thanks

Eh... Downloaded some game OSTs, exchanged a few PMs, read a review on how Harmony of Dissonance's soundtrack sucks... It's not the composition, dolts! It's the sample quality!!

Anyway, yeah, my first class was suspended today. Usually, the teach doesn't show up, but he's a cool guy, so it's, uh... cool...

My second class was also suspended 'cause the teacher has been away since Friday and won't be coming back 'til Monday.

"What about your third class", you say...? Also suspended. The teacher came, but nothing happened. He talked to the other morons while I was headed in their general direction, then he spoofed. What a productive day!

Hey, DAWG!! If you know a good tutorial for loaging/modifying/saving GIF images in JAVA, let me know~! I'm supposed to pull off some �ber-mysterious cryptography scheme embedding text into images... What's the name in Engilsch? Steganography...? Something like that...

And I think there's been quite a few threads like this one before, but they usually get chopped in the nuts... How quaint...

Thanks

Hmm, I might as well throw my chips into the pile...

Got up at 6:15 in the morning. Looked at my POS fan with no front cover on it, and turned off my blaring alarm clock. This thing is ancient, my mom had it when she was in college. It only has two volumns, faint, and blastingly loud. Unfortunately faint won't get my ass up in the morning.

Got my mp3 player to listen to some Pillar on the drive to CSU. Decided this band had a lot of potential, and definately need to listen to them more.

Went to my dif eq test. It was pretty tough, well so this pretty nerdy guy said. I didn't think it was too bad, but math has been a good subject for me. Time shall tell how difficult it really was. Went on to circuits for my next class. Got to explain to the girl sitting to the left of me many times what she was doing wrong in analyzing frequency response. Exciting!

Went on to econ which was a complete bore. Fortunately after this test I can opt out of the final, so I'll just stop coming for a few weeks. Went to work. Unfortunately for these few weeks I'm stuck working in tracking. Which is boring hell. Plus I've never done it before so there's a bunch of shit I gotta learn. oh well. Finally chemistry was boring as well. Who cares about the structure of atoms? (hint, I don't).

Cruised on home to some more Pillar. Fired up this good ole BSD machine and got some work on Conquest done. Reading through the rules...one day this game will dominate, just wait.

Popped in some pizza and there was my dinner. Not great but not bad. Certainly did no homework, as there is no class tomorrow.

Eventually my dad got home and we did some jamming. He plays bass and I play drums. He's not so good and I'm pretty good. I've been practicing ambidextrous drumming which is fun because it'll balance both of my hands out.

Finally got online and talked to an old friend. Was quite a good talk, pondering some interesting things. And finally, this rant.

If someone listened this long...props to ya.

Thanks

What's so special about 20th April?

I woke up around 9, ate breakfast, surfed forums. Around noon I transported 17" monitor to grannies, but they didn't have enough space on their desk to put it there in place of old 14" monitor

Back home I ate some pancake and went to surf forums again. Then I played some UT with my friends, but my coputer was acting very odd, so I shut down the server and re-intalled my video drivers. Then I joined UT again and thanks to my brother playing CS at the same time, I lagged too much to be effective.

The evening I chatted with a hacker clan boy, then I started watching the movie "Vares", and... well, 21st day.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    What's so special about 20th April?

It's some weird "tradition" thing stupid kids put together sometime ago that, on April 20th, they'll get together and smoke weed.
    Though, it could have been 4:20pm everyday that they got together, and made a big jamboree over it on the day that shared those numbers.
    I don't know the full story.

Anyway, it's also the anniversary of the Columbine shootings, and Adolf Hitler's birthday.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Woke up, turned on my comp, turned on some downloads, showerd, brushed teeths, went to school, got back from school, watched if my downloads were completed, went to work, worked for 6 hours or so, got back home, ate food. Not a very special day actually, just regular.

Uncle Evil Guest

Yesterday (420) I got up. smoked a cig. got dressed. went outside and had to rake up dog shit for an hour and clean up the back yard. came inside, took a shower, and started playing HL2. completley forgot it was 420

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    "...and Adolf Hitler's birthday."
    It's true...you learn something new everyday.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuya
    It's true...you learn something new everyday.
    Ha, yeah. I was aware of all of those above, but it also just happens to be my bro's birthday...Lucky guy.