Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biggest movie disappointments?

Thanks

Default Biggest movie disappointments?

I think one of the most disappointing movies was the Matrix Revoloutions. The ending to the trilogy was terrible, and the movie just didn't have the same feel.
    "The world is like a game. Once a m*********** get a understanding of the game, and what the levels and the rules of the game is, then the world aint no trick no more. The world is a game to be played." -Pac

Thanks

My biggest movie disappointment is Robocop 3. I really liked Robocop 2 and I barely remember Robocop, I just know it wasn't as good as the second one. The third one was crap, because the story and the setting sucked.

Edit: Personally, I liked the entire Matrix trilogy.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Thanks

Biggest movie disappointment? Uh. Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. I was really big fan of Michael Jackson back then.

Of course this isn't my actually greatest disappointment ever. I don't KNOW my biggest disappointment yet. This will have to suffice until i figure out what it is.

*Edit: Add House of the Dead. That movie was utter shit. It wasn't even funny.
    Last edited by brit; 4th-May-2005 at 05:21.

Thanks

D&D?

Who actually thought Snails the Thief, some guy wearing blue lipstick, and cartoon beholders would be a success? Is this person still employed by the movie industry?

Not my biggest disappointment, but it's pretty far up there.
    Greatly enjoyed Monster Hunter
    Happily playing Guild Wars
    Sorely disappointed with Star Ocean 3

Thanks

Eyes wide shut with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, made me desperate enough to leave the movie theatre.
    nitronic1

[CENTER]

My Playstation List: Nitronic's List

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dissapointment, eh? I dunno. I guess I was dissapointed by Constantine, though truth be told I wasn't expecting it to be that great. Even still, it failed to meet my low expectations. I knew I wasn't going to get anything near the calibur of the Hellblazer comics from the film, but still...it was bad....

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nitronic1
    Eyes wide shut with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, made me desperate enough to leave the movie theatre.
    Same i wanted to see much more sex sense i was heart broken
    My one would be Highlander everyone was liek its a classic and it wasnt also Simone told me Moonwalker was great after watchign like an hour of the DVD i didnt know what the fuck was goin on all i seen was lil kids and jacko playing

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I though Matrix was quite good. After watching the second film, I just wanted to see how things would turn out in the end.
    It was a great mistake. Matrix 3 is far much worse than anything I've ever seen. Yugh.

Thanks

I've yet to finish watching the first Matrix movie.. I liked what I saw, though. But the second.. Matrix movie, which I saw in theatres, was kind of boring.

I'm too discouraged to even attempt viewing the third..

(I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the first movie, though. It was awesome.)

I didn't see this film, but my sister did.. she went to threatres to watch that Dungeons and Dragons movie that came out a few years ago. She left before the ending rolled around.
    There was also this miniseries out awhile ago aswell, called the Rise of Evil.
    Good God that was shitastic.. and I still havn't recovered from the horror.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Terminator 3, Predator 2, Aliens vs Predator after having to wait more than 10 years, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (Jar Jar convinced me that Satan owns Hollywood)... so much dissapointments. and about The Matrix? I only liked the 1st. The Wachowski brothers should have stopped there.

Sequels SUCK
    Last edited by J; 4th-May-2005 at 15:13.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Star Wars Episode II was far worse than the first one, but I suppose it wasn't as much of a disappointment... after all, after seeing the first one my expectations were lower.

Thanks
    EP Points

There are a few... Dungeons and Dragons, for example. I should never have thought that making a movie out of the RPG is a good idea. Eh, it was baad.

I saw the first Matrix movie, that was cool, still one of my favourites... I watched the 2nd, now that was a disappointment. And as a result, I didn't even watch Revolutions.

And somehow, they just can't make good sequels nowadays... Terminator 1 and 2 ruled, I like those very much. But Terminator 3... I was waiting for something interesting to happen, then the film just ended. And all I said was "That's all?". And this is true for AvP, which was a disappointment too after watching the first Predator movie with Schwarzenegger.

I've come to a conclusion: Few good movies are made nowadays... but Japanese films are the best. At least they know that the audience needs entertainment, not high-tech special effects and all. Bah.

Thanks

This is my idea for the Terminator trilogy. I think they need to change the story of the movie and finally go into the future and end the war against the machines. I was expecting Terminator 3 to be something like that, but no. The story was just a copy of the second one. 2 machines from the future, the bad one is better then the protecter. If they ever made a Terminator 4, it should take place in the future where all the machines are. If the story started like that, it would connect with the end of Terminator 3 and possibly get interesting again.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Mikey_ Guest

open water had a horrible ending. i hoped she would have survived. um, that "scary" movie with sarah michelle gellar. i forgot the name. i was SO into that movie till i saw the ending. i was disappointed with saw also. its ending anyway.

Thanks

Jawbreaker.

It had a classy intro But that was all there was to it....

They got a hobo to fuck her corpse? Wouldn't that be very easy for a doctor to see?

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..