Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the investigation of ep

Thanks

Default the investigation of ep

it has recently been brought to my attention that this site is installing adbots trackers and hijackers without permissions onto the systems of everyone that downloads your files.we take these accusations very seriously and a investigation is underway.if this is indeed true charges WILL be pressed and this site WILL be shut down.the current sentence for such crimes is a mininum of ten years in a minimum security prison but as a emulation fan myself ill see it goes up to 20-30.nobody is above the law as you will soon find out and you AND your partner WILL BOTH be charged whether you try to palm off the blame to each other or not.do not reply to the email address as it will be deleted.do not attempt to access this ip as it will be changed and the attempt used against you in court.on a personel note YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK AND I WILL TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN MAKING A EXAMPLE OF YOU

the deletion of this post will be used in court as evidence of knowledge and of wrongdoing

have a terrible day
    Last edited by HuntaXX; 4th-May-2005 at 22:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by HuntaXX
    it has recently been brought to my attention that this site is installing adbots trackers and hijackers without permissions onto the systems of everyone that downloads your files.we take these accusations very seriously and a investigation is underway.if this is indeed true charges WILL be pressed and this site WILL be shut down.the current sentence for such crimes is a mininum of ten years in a minimum security prison but as a emulation fan myself ill see it goes up to 20-30.nobody is above the law as you will soon find out and you AND your partner WILL BOTH be charged whether you try to palm off the blame to each other or not.do not reply to the email address as it will be deleted.do not attempt to access this ip as it will be changed and the attempt used against you in court.on a personel note YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK AND I WILL TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN MAKING A EXAMPLE OF YOU

the deletion of this post will be used in court as evidence of knowledge and of wrongdoing

have a terrible day
    Your a total dick can we investigate that? read around the forums first before making yourself sound like a tool kthxbai~

Thanks

have a terrible day

I laugh at your twatty'ness. You are very funny. , Now if you would please drop your pants, This is in need of some deep investigation , People get twattier and twattier every passing day I swear too god. Also If you turned caps lock of you might sound halfway smart and legit, With that on it shows that you're a total jack ass. So you're gonna get your self introuble for downloading roms anyways, You were trying to get free games and got a virus so you're gonna turn EP in? You are fucking dumb as a brick sir. The court is gonna just slap you in the face and laugh, Now if you would please try a little bit harder next time in making a decent effort, rather than this pitty feeble attempt? So no,
    Thank you, and have a nice day.
    Last edited by Vivi; 4th-May-2005 at 22:49.

Thanks

some people are stupid...

My Trade List (Not up-to-date)
    I'm a math teacher, so let's plus the bed, minus the clothes, divide the legs and multiply the joy

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Hahhahahahah!
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

How come here are so many people still if we all had those spyware and trojans and all those things? Get a life, seriously.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

Best thread ever!!!1...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    How come here are so many people still if we all had those spyware and trojans and all those things? Get a life, seriously.
    I brought mine from Ebay

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Best thread ever!!!1...
    One of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    I brought mine from Ebay
    How much was it? Do they still sell them?
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

Moved to Comment's and Suggestions...

If i could.

Thanks

You need Skinner8's password?
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Moved to Comment's and Suggestions...
    No, it's supposed to be here. Cause he's like a shitty cop emulator
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm...

He never said anything about banning him

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    How much was it? Do they still sell them?
    13.50 (in joke) nice work Sprung you saved us from a law suit

Thanks

Yay, that just made my day.