Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Where do YOU get the majority of your PSX ISOs...

Thanks

Default POLL: Where do YOU get the majority of your PSX ISOs...

Apart from the YouSendIt Mania thread?

Thanks
    EP Points

The Internet?

I get them from Bittorent mostly.

Thanks
    EP Points

I barely used YSI, since I already have most of the games I needed via other means.
    Mostly Bittorrent and from friends.

Thanks

e-mule is the place for me even tho it takes up to 3 weeks to get some games

Thanks
    EP Points

Mostly torrents, lately YSI and when I have enough HDD space DC++

Thanks

Bittorrent and tradeing. Most of my games actually come from when I ran a hotline server (basically a fancy ftp) a few years ago.
    My PSX List Currently 1055 games PSX Request List
    Yousendit upcoming uploads:

Thanks

I get all my PSX games from the local gray markets over here. They are called HK Silvers. I have approx 300+ PSX HK silvers and 200+ PS2 HK Silvers Its a pitty I don't have a good internet connection so I can't really share my stuff. (I so much hate india for that All we get is a shitty 6 kbps broadband line. if you want faster net speed, shell out UBER AMOUNTS OF MONEY )
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 12th-June-2005 at 17:38.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

My friends and DC++ of course

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ravihpa
    Its a pitty I don't have a good internet connection so I can't really share my stuff. (I so much hate india for that All we get is a shitty 6 kbps broadband line. if you want faster net speed, shell out UBER AMOUNTS OF MONEY )
    "Get" as in "get for free"? That's not that really terrible. But considering that in Germany people get 1MBps access for free, it costs quite some money here in Hungary. Add the fact that basically Deutsche Telecom is going to own the phone lines here too, this is getting really sucky. But once things went T-Online from Mat�v, download speeds have doubled, so I've got nothing to complain.
    And oh yeah, eMule too, basically for �ber rare stuff only, 'cause it's slow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kryptin
    Bittorrent and tradeing. Most of my games actually come from when I ran a hotline server (basically a fancy ftp) a few years ago.
    ahhh Hotline those were the days.... RIP the big red H

oh & mainly BT 4 me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkt-zer0
    "Get" as in "get for free"? That's not that really terrible. But considering that in Germany people get 1MBps access for free, it costs quite some money here in Hungary. Add the fact that basically Deutsche Telecom is going to own the phone lines here too, this is getting really sucky. But once things went T-Online from Mat�v, download speeds have doubled, so I've got nothing to complain.
    And oh yeah, eMule too, basically for �ber rare stuff only, 'cause it's slow.

FREE....HELLS NO. I pay a broadband company at my place approx 1000 indian rupees EACH MONTH (thats 20 US DOLLARS) for that shitty 6 to 8 kbps download speed net connection and if you want faster speeds than that for example 128 kbps line or a 512 kbps you gotta pay MORE MONEY PER MONTH.

Edit: Wow....FREE 1 MBPS NET CONNECTION IN GERMANY....How I wish I was in Germany...but then I won't get HK Silvers at DIRT CHEAP PRICE

Price is 15 cents each PSX HK Silver and 1 US Dollar each DVD PS2/Xbox game (though dual layered discs like GT4 and God of War cost double). Lol, you can ask MasJ...he lives in India too
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 12th-June-2005 at 18:03.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Mainly DC++.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ravihpa
    FREE....HELLS NO. I pay a broadband company at my place approx 1000 indian rupees EACH MONTH (thats 20 US DOLLARS) for that shitty 6 to 8 kbps download speed net connection and if you want faster speeds than that for example 128 kbps line or a 512 kbps you gotta pay MORE MONEY PER MONTH.
    Yarrr, that sucks.
    Anyhow, grey market and piracy will probably remain until games start selling at a reasonable price, say... less than you pay for downloading them? This is sad for the gaming industry, but being industry as it is right now, I see more products and less games nowadays.

Thanks

Bittorent, mostly emuparadise. I've got a few off another site that will have to go unnamed .

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Originally, PSX ISO sites, then mostly Emule, then mostly BT sites like this one, now YouSendIt.
    Still get some games through BT, Emule and trades, but recently, mostly from YSI.