Thread: What psx iso site...

Thanks

Unhappy What psx iso site...

Has the iso, "Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style". I have looked and looked and I am no good at finding ISOs, which stinks. So, IF you know where I can get it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think someone said they might upload it tommarrow for the obscure game day thing.

Thanks

really, awsome. That's good news. I have thrill kill and love it and wanted to give this game a try, since it uses the same engine.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    really, awsome. That's good news. I have thrill kill and love it and wanted to give this game a try, since it uses the same engine.
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showpo...5&postcount=52

Ah here is the post...

If he does not upload it tomarrow... just talk to him about it... He might upload it later.

Thanks

Ok, I would really like to play this game. I didn't know about it until I read that when thrill kill was cancelled they made another game using the same engine. I looked at some screenshots and thought it looks like fun. I am getting it off of ebay (but I would really like to play it soon, and have a backup just in case something happens to it.)

Thanks

Uploading Wu-Tang right now. Kinda big as it has like 15 audio tracks.

Thanks

Wow, talk about b****y. This guy just bashed wu-tang. http://www.gametour.com/site/review.php/title/261

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, 'cause that couldn't possibly be his personal opinion on the game there. :eyeball:

Thanks

I know it was in his personal opinion, but still it was a little too cruel to the game, I didn't think someone could hate a game like that. Let alone a game that is a decendent of the most bootlegged game thrill kill.

Thanks

YSI Download of Wu Tang (in case you were not aware)

Thanks

I was, and have it. I am also getting it in the mail sometime from ebay, possibly tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    I know it was in his personal opinion, but still it was a little too cruel to the game, I didn't think someone could hate a game like that. Let alone a game that is a decendent of the most bootlegged game thrill kill.
    So what if he was being cruel? He doesn't like the game. He doesn't have to be nice about it. I don't even know why the fact that it's a decendant of Thrill Kill would factor into the equation.

As for Thrill Kill, I think the only reason it's so bootlegged is because it was all over the magazines back in the day. It was hyped up big time for its voilence. When it was cancelled, people missed out on the chance to see what the big deal was, so when it hit the net, people jumped on the chance to snag it, so they could finally see what all the hype was about.
    I have to admit that I fall into that group myself. I wanted to see what the big deal was, so I downloaded it. I played it once, and threw it aside, never to play it again. IMO, even keeping in mind that it's an unfinished version, the game is crap. There are far better fighting games on the market, and I'd rather play those then a game who's sole claim to fame is its shock-value. If Wu-Tang plays anything like it, then I have to say I can see where that review was coming from....

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

For some more...errmm, balanced reviews of the game, I recommend you read these:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/review/199341.html

I have both games. And IMO Wu-Tang is better than Thrill Kill, and even though it isn't the greatest fighting game of all time, it's still worth playing, especially if you like fighting games.