Thread: white screen on all my gba games

Thanks

Default white screen on all my gba games

when i load up my vgba now, all my game just show a white screen. it work just a month ago. i think i did something the messed it up. does anyone know what i did wrong.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by antboy
    when i load up my vgba now, all my game just show a white screen. it work just a month ago. i think i did something the messed it up. does anyone know what i did wrong.
    Hard telling...

VBA is such a small download, I'd just delete it (save the ROMs ) and reinstall it. Be sure to completely remove the folder, as it might save the config file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antboy
    I had a similar problems. If the roms are inside of zips, try extracting them from the zips and see if that helps. Odd, I know, but thats the workaround I have found.

Thanks

try pressing CTRL+R that sometimes works, ive ran into this sometimes and that seem to work. also if u save state at a certain point it could fook up ur game (just that state) so its best to save state when nobody is moving, no sequences and there is little on the screen. best when ur out of danger. that is the only time it happens to me, seems that CTRL+R fixes that prob for me.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!