Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks

It was a snes or nes game ( probably snes), it was kind of a soccer game, but the characters used pickaxes to hit the ball and score goals. If I am not mistaken, there were kind of "bosses" that were pigs.

Thanks

I've got two games I'm struggling to identify and have been for YEARS!

The first was a Master System game (Although I'm even beginning to doubt that!). The game was a platformer but I can only remember the one level. It was an underwater stage with a moving screen, you had to swim between spiky urchin things. The boss for the level was an Anglerfish or Lantern fish and it changed colour the more you damaged it. I didn't play it myself because I was still quite young and was awful at it, but I remember my mum playing it and getting that far. The angler fish look similar to the one in Link's Awakening but I played it long before that was out and it was on the TV.

The second game was a TV phone in one in the 90's. It was on one of the after-school or Saturday morning kids shows. The player would phone in and control the game with their dial-pad on their phone. The game was kind of like Boulder Dash except you collected sweets. I think the character was a boy that may have looked like Kid Chameleon a bit. I did play the game myself around a friends house on PC.

Any ideas would put me out of my misery because I've been trying to find the names for YEARS!

Unsolved.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask86 View Post
    The first was a Master System game (Although I'm even beginning to doubt that!). The game was a platformer but I can only remember the one level. It was an underwater stage with a moving screen, you had to swim between spiky urchin things. The boss for the level was an Anglerfish or Lantern fish and it changed colour the more you damaged it. I didn't play it myself because I was still quite young and was awful at it, but I remember my mum playing it and getting that far. The angler fish look similar to the one in Link's Awakening but I played it long before that was out and it was on the TV.
    I seem to recall Alex Kidd in Miracle World had a self scrolling underwater stage. I don't recall the bosses though, but Alex Kidd was really popular back in the day, so maybe it's it?
    Last edited by Ragnar; 15th-February-2014 at 02:02. Reason: typo
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lucamario View Post
    It was a snes or nes game ( probably snes), it was kind of a soccer game, but the characters used pickaxes to hit the ball and score goals. If I am not mistaken, there were kind of "bosses" that were pigs.
    Maybe Firestriker? Not that it's a soccer game, but it did involve hitting around a ball with a sword. Kinda fits.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Now I have another video game I forgot. I did remember seeing a gameplay of it, but I forgot the title. All I remember is that this game had three playable characters, one of them a dictator whose people rebelled against him, even his own guards. He ate a sandwich that had a rat in it, and he enjoyed the food, and he had to escape his own castle with a secret passage. Can anyone remind me what it is?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Now I have another video game I forgot. I did remember seeing a gameplay of it, but I forgot the title. All I remember is that this game had three playable characters, one of them a dictator whose people rebelled against him, even his own guards. He ate a sandwich that had a rat in it, and he enjoyed the food, and he had to escape his own castle with a secret passage. Can anyone remind me what it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Well, anyone?
    No idea. But you could provide more details that might narrow down the possibilities. Like when did you see this game, 2 weeks ago, or 10 years? What sort of system could it have been running on? What sort of visuals did it have? Was the story told textually, or? Any little details you can think of, even if they're maybe wrong, could help somebody think of what you're looking for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    No idea. But you could provide more details that might narrow down the possibilities. Like when did you see this game, 2 weeks ago, or 10 years? What sort of system could it have been running on? What sort of visuals did it have? Was the story told textually, or? Any little details you can think of, even if they're maybe wrong, could help somebody think of what you're looking for.
    It had voices, it's about five or six years ago, and I could be wrong, but maybe it's not a Disney game. Still, it was CGI, and I think the dictator was a midget man that is almost similar in attitude to Wario.
    Last edited by Toonwriter; 18th-February-2014 at 01:11.

Thanks

Hi guys, I really need your help with a game title. I was looking for some couple of hours but it was pointless Before I start I need to say that I'm not from Engilsh language country so I can make some mistakes

This game was popular beetween 2000-2006 ( I cannot be more specific, sorry ). In this game the main character was a very small, I remember a level when you are running around in some house. He could run on bookshelves, under a table or a closet like he was a toy. If it helpes I think that he could use a car, and run before someone (maybe a cat, or dog). The game is a 3D game, maybe a platform game but I'm not a 100% sure. For example I give a titles of a games that look very familiar:
    Toy Story 2
    Airfix Dogfighter
    This games should help. I hope that someone will know and help me with this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCezary View Post
    This game was popular beetween 2000-2006 ( I cannot be more specific, sorry ). In this game the main character was a very small, I remember a level when you are running around in some house. He could run on bookshelves, under a table or a closet like he was a toy. If it helpes I think that he could use a car, and run before someone (maybe a cat, or dog). The game is a 3D game, maybe a platform game but I'm not a 100% sure. For example I give a titles of a games that look very familiar:
    Toy Story 2
    Airfix Dogfighter
    This games should help. I hope that someone will know and help me with this
    That sounds kind of like Chibi Robo. Do you know what system it was on (Gamecube, PC, PSP, etc)?

Thanks

I was playing this game on my PC. About Chibi Robo, it wasn't that what I'm looking for, but game mechanics and a size of main character is very familiar. The graphic was not like "japanese style". So if you know some similar game to this one let me know

Thanks

It was a Wrestling game for the N64. I remember you were able to climb out of the ring, grab a randomly generated item from the crowd or something like a chair. Then climb back in and hit him with it.
    EMUPARADISE ROCKS!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPlayer View Post
    It was a Wrestling game for the N64. I remember you were able to climb out of the ring, grab a randomly generated item from the crowd or something like a chair. Then climb back in and hit him with it.
    You could do that in WCW vs. NWO Revenge and WCW vs. NWO World Tour. Probably a few others as well.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

I will be honest. I don't remember a damn thing of the game i'm looking for.
    I'm only sure it was a 2D motorbike game, like, you know, Excite Bike.
    It has a night setting. I remember cages, lampposts.
    I'm also sure that i played it on a Windows 98 PC, with a Sega Genesis emulator. That's why i'm not sure if it was a PC game or a Genesis one.

So, i will make this easier for you guys:
    Name me some old 2D Motorbike Games (like i said, the same as Excite Bike) for PC or Sega Genesis.

This is the last game i'm looking for.
    That's all. Thank you for reading my message, and thank you all for the incoming help.

------------------> Unsolved
    Last edited by P_Hangman; 15th-February-2014 at 19:00.

Again

Thanks

Well, anyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P_Hangman View Post
    I will be honest. I don't remember a damn thing of the game i'm looking for.
    I'm only sure it was a 2D motorbike game, like, you know, Excite Bike.
    It has a night setting. I remember cages, lampposts.
    I'm also sure that i played it on a Windows 98 PC, with a Sega Genesis emulator. That's why i'm not sure if it was a PC game or a Genesis one.

So, i will make this easier for you guys:
    Name me some old 2D Motorbike Games (like i said, the same as Excite Bike) for PC or Sega Genesis.

This is the last game i'm looking for.
    That's all. Thank you for reading my message, and thank you all for the incoming help.

------------------> Unsolved
    Quote Originally Posted by P_Hangman View Post
    ok, some more things about the damn game i'm looking for.

quick visual description:
    -2D motorcycle game.
    -Night setting; a night city in the background (that's the most important thing to me)
    -long ramp to jump.
    -you jump over cages? over boxes? something like that.
    -if i remember it right, the guy in the cycle have a jacket, he looked like a 80's badass (i could be wrong)
    -i played it on a PC several years ago. Windows 98 PC. But i don't know if it was a PC game or a Sega genesis game, because those computers had the KGEN.exe emulator.
    -old school looking game. you know, pixel sprites and stuff.
    -it was so much fun to me!

it was a bit like this:

Arriba del Acopio.jpg

So please help me guys. now i can almost see it clearly.

good afternoon...
    C'mon! at least give me an idea...

DITE: the only game that is very similar to the one i'm seeking was California Games, for the Sega Genesis:
    california-games-06.jpg

but i DID played that one in the same computers years ago in my school, the game that i'm looking for was another one.
    i'm 97% sure that was for the Genesis, but so long no luck finding it in the Genesis roms.
    so i guess it was for pc then.

any help?
    Last edited by P_Hangman; 4th-March-2014 at 17:02.

Again