Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not sure how real that is, every dreamcast game you boot has a boot screen before a game loads that just didn't, might be just an issue with the emulator though, the graphics seemed a little odd as well, I don't remember black lines being on either side like that, infact it should just be black on the sides totally, it was never a full screen game.

Ikaruga is one of the lowest requirement games on dreamcast though so I can see it being playable to a certain extent maybe

Ouya | Nexus 7 (2013) version basic system compare
    1.7 GHz quad core | 1.51 GHz quad-core <- this bit has the real power and will have greatest effect to performance
    Nvidia GeForce ULP @ 520 MHz (12.48 GFLOPS) | 400 MHz quad-core Adreno 320 <- both are decent
    1 GiB DDR3-1600 SDRAM | 2GiB Ram <- will make little difference as it happens

Anyway please let us know how well this runs for you if at all from your playing round of this, sounds like everything is set up you just need to have the games correctly extracted and stored on the device

Ikaruga is a good start from the vid DL posted you know that it should atleast boot up and as I said it is a lower end game so you may even get it at a playable speed, but please don't get your hopes up too much, the Dreamcast has yet to have perfect emulation even on a PC
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-December-2013 at 02:03.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR