Thread: PSP 1000 HACK INFO PLEASE! cant get it working

Thanks

Default PSP 1000 HACK INFO PLEASE! cant get it working

Hi all I need help! i bought a psp 3001 yesterday updated software to 6.61 and downloaded the pro b10 stuff all went on ok but i couldn't get any games to even show up in the memory stick menu!
    I was downloading iso's from EMU and extracting them using RAR extractor all looked good but wouldn't work!
    I took the console back to the trade shop and now have a PSP 1000 as i read you can run into trouble hacking a 3000 9g.
    My issue is i can only seem to system update to 6.61!
    Will this work on the older console?
    I really need to get it u and running to utilise the Emuparidise site! Its getting frustrating now and I don't want to run the system update if the same things gonna happen
    I can't find any downloads of 6.60 that will work
    PLEASE HELP!
    hacking my iphone was easy! I thought this would be to as so many tutorials say it is!
    I'm going wrong somewhere and am a total amateur I need a fresh pair of eyes on what I'm doing wrong, anyone?

Psp 1003 running 6.20
    using an imac OS X 10.9.5 for internet downloads, usb etc

Thanks in advance any info or links, guides much appreciated (I've spent a night and half day reading guides watching videos I'm over complicating and confusing myself haha)

brayling

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

6.61 OFW is the most recent for PSP.
    You don't really need it tbh (no games need it), updating to 6.60 OFW is enough.
    Then install 6.60 CFW, I recommend 6.60 PRO-C fix3.

OFW downloads:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-61-plus-bonus

Edit:
    You should be able to get 6.60 PRO-C fix3 CFW off Wololo.net (I'm sure that's where I got it from).
    Last edited by deadlegion; 2nd-December-2015 at 13:34.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Excellent!

Thank you kindly

(should have come here first, don't know why I didn't)

I'll probably be back when I can't figure out how to get the iso's and roms working haha

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

All PSP .iso releases will work on that CFW, as will PSOne Classics releases. There are some nice emulators for older consoles you can use as well.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

excellent thanks agin got a few psp games working and a snes emulator, although cant get the N64 emulator to work and having trouble figuring out the psOne downloads they extract as eboot's and dont work in the game file or a file named eboot?

working now though thanks for the advice! great site!

PS(P) I think I way prefer the "fat" psp compared to the slim one, build quality is way better and feels nicer in hand like the 3DS, I know its older but hey