Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Speaking of Florida, I was at a Publix and two thugs were eating a bag of chips in line to pay for groceries then refusing to pay for them intimidating the cashier, her manager who was much smaller than the cashier took over and asked them if they're feeling romantic enough to go to jail then they paid for the chips.

"First of all, if you're the newcomer, right." ~ Tossed Salad Man

Next time I go to that supermarket I'll ask the manager if she's familiar with the Tossed Salad Man and play her the video if she's not. She definitely knows exactly what to say to thugs. A bag of chips is expensive these days, overpriced and mostly air but not worth tossing salad in jail on New Year's Day. There are much lower prices to pay than arse pubes stuck in your teeth, first of all in that year, right. With jelly, or without jelly, right.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 02:10. Reason: I prefer a guy to use jelly, right.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

(Demo of homebrew I'm working on)

What came first: the dragon or the egg?
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Gays, dey do dat

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Happy New Year
    Same to you, tomorrow .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Fresh link for Digimon All Star Rumble in PS3 section.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We look back on polluting two planets with much congratulatory fanfare, it's when we're shitting on two planets that I want to see pictures. Pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 14:21. Reason: First shit shat for man, one giant turd for mankind.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Fresh link for Digimon All Star Rumble in PS3 section.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not that there's literal overwhelming crap out there, it's that Earthlings will never crap there with congratulatory fanfare looking back on all the crap they've done.

https://www.wired.com/story/these-ro...-planets-form/

Edit:// we see things from an Earthling perspective where everything has a meaning, all evidence points to non-stellar planetary formation of worlds nearly accounting for the mass of dark matter and stellar planetary formation being the exception not the norm; which is meaningless 'crap' either way.

"The cosmos is meaningless." ~ H. P. Lovecraft

The solution to the question of what JWST is discovering? Earthlings find meaning in nebulous stimuli such as clouds, the cosmos is a meaningless nebula and pareidolia we find meanings to. It's nonetheless meaningless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

It's a whole new level of hallucination beyond our atmosphere and its meaningless clouds we see and are now hallucinating on a galactic scale. Once we can peer into other galaxies we'll be hallucinating on an intergalactic scale to find meaning.

The measurement problem, matter only comes into existence when there is a conscious observer. Consciousness is a hallucination and only observers who are high off their gourd or hopelessly lost in insanity find meaning in reality.

https://lab.cccb.org/en/anil-seth-re...hallucination/

Example: color does not exist and we are hallucinating the infrared JWST sees, it's 'real' to us when there is no evidence that the data exists. We evolved to perceive color as an adaption to our world, we impose meaning on our environment and it's now clearly evident it's not a suitable adaption to survival beyond our world or unless we adapt to a different hallucination of meaning. There are countless perceptions of reality with different meanings on Earth alone, they only have one thing in common in that they are hallucinations, if you call hallucinations real there is no reality to lose touch with and we're insane. At least by definition of sanity which is just another meaning to insanity.

In closing, I am not suggesting reality does not exist only that it's natural selection and insanity is being selected for, insanity is real otherwise rainbows and infrared would not exist. Perhaps we'll adapt to a different hallucination beyond our world that we evolved in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
    The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
    There's nothing wrong with insanity, it's not an impediment to scientific advancements. The scientists finding meaning in the cosmos with a biological adaption to this crazy planet are quite insane. But maybe the insane are the only sane ones who can survive natural selection on this world, who in turn are the only only ones that can define what sanity is as just another meaning to have a definition.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 21:08. Reason: Lovecraft figured it all out a long time ago...

Spoiler warning:

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Amazing all the EP members that have their birthday on the 1st Jan...

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Jackhammer; 1st-January-2024 at 19:29. Reason: Resized pic

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Amazing all the EP members that have their birthday on the 1st Jan...
    Also impressive how many of them are 54. It's like there's a club or something.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Picture it, a world called Earth where color does not exist in nature. Natural selection resulting in humans hallucinating colors that don't exist. Animals preceding them being colorful and color being pivotal to natural selection both to survive predation as camouflage and in aid of predation as camouflage in addition to mate selection in the breeding process. Not because the animals can see color but because they are also hallucinating color. Colors being hallucinated from a star in a light spectrum and all life stoned off it's gourd by it, emanating sheer insanity if hallucination is supposed to be a mental disorder and hallucinogens are any indication. Seeing rainbows that don't exist, using infrared telescopy to see things that don't exist, at least not in nature. Is there not a supernatural explanation to everything we see or all we all just as insane as this crazy planet with only life we can detect being the craziest thing imaginable? Would you believe life exists if somebody told you it existed the eternity before you were born? But, then you'd need consciousness which is a hallucination to neuroscience and would have been insane to begin with since the beginning of time. Maybe, just maybe, the cosmos exists as a manifestation of hallucination that we are not yet adapted to and are seeing things from the perspective of natural selection to our planet as an adaptation to it with no adaption to seeing things or sensing them in a way our brain can order them to give them meaning and structure beyond Earth. Other planets with life on it that can't see us, sense us and high off their gourd experiencing their own adaptive hallucination to their own insanity from a different crazy world where their cosmos is apparently lifeless and meaningless imposing meaning on it according to the sheer insanity emanating from their energy source star or other celestial object? Maybe the sane ones don't see color, not insane like Earthling life is with a different technological adaption to perceive reality with instruments yet nonetheless the insane ones with the same adaption to our biological insanity that detect us artificially as a hallucinogen they get high off and visit us while others of their kind think they're crazy but just majorly stoned. Would explain grey aliens, ships blazing with colors powered by sheer insanity and powered by their insanity yet having no color or pigmentation on their skin. Have you seen the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy?

Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 22:50. Reason: Best movie ever...

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default I know what the final episode is...

Imagine if you will, a world where reality is not as it seems. A place where the boundaries of perception are blurred, and the very fabric of existence is manipulated.

In this peculiar dimension, we find ourselves in the presence of a mysterious figure, none other than the enigmatic Rod Serling himself. But here, he is not merely a narrator; he holds the power to control the vertical and horizontal, shaping the very essence of our perceived reality.

As we delve deeper into this mind-bending tale, we discover that Rod Serling's speech patterns become the catalyst for this extraordinary phenomenon. Every inflection, every pause, and every word he utters has the ability to alter the world around us.

In this twisted realm, the line between perception and illusion is blurred. What we once believed to be real may, in fact, be nothing more than a controlled hallucination. The familiar becomes unfamiliar, and the ordinary becomes extraordinary.

As we navigate this surreal landscape, we are left to question our own existence. Are we merely pawns in Rod Serling's grand experiment? Or is there a deeper meaning to this orchestrated reality?

Join us as we embark on a journey through the space, time and dimensions; where Rod Serling's mastery of language and manipulation of perception will challenge everything we thought we knew. Brace yourself for a tale that will leave you questioning the very nature of your own existence. Step into the realm where reality bends to the will of a master storyteller, and prepare to enter... the Twilight Zone. https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ucination/amp/

Edit:// the reason that it's monochrome black and white? Color does not exist. Color-blindness is not a defect or genetic flaw it's a lack of hallucination. It's not common because sanity is not being naturally selected for.
    Last edited by Till; 2nd-January-2024 at 01:12. Reason: I see in vibrant color, therefore hallucinating and definitely biologically stoned...

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hope everyone had a good new year.
    Likewise, Twilight Zone is also a game. I'm flipping it.

Edit:// my brother who passed away in 2023 would often watch me play and say "I will not stop until I flip the game." about me.

Do you know what the Twilight Zone is? The substantial grey area in between with grey aliens it.

Hidden in plain sight, in our computer code.

Writ into the fabric supersymmetrically.

https://www.sigmapisigma.org/sigmapi...2016/jim-gates

The same error-correction code found in our browsers and Internet, serving us our reality. Invented by Richard Hamming 74 years ago, yet predating him since the Big Bang reality began in as a human invention before humanity.

Some see the glass half-empty, some half-full. There is no glass, there is no water and there is no spoon.

It is not the spoon that bends it is only yourself.

"The oracle will see you now."
    Last edited by Till; 2nd-January-2024 at 06:35. Reason: I will not stop until I flip the game...

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hope everyone had a good new year.
    So far so good .