Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for

Thanks

Default Looking for

Hello i'm looking for Darkstone for PSX ... i looked for the bittorent trade/request forums but i didn't see it so i posted here. Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Would like it too, my copy has scratches. :\

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Hmm I have to check if mine is U or PAL. If it doesnt matter, I'll upload it anyways.

EDIT: its (U) and error free, compressing now
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 21st-September-2005 at 10:00.

Thanks

awesome wehen you get it to torrent or YSI or however give me a msg or put it on the forum since someone else wants it as well

thanks
    Last edited by Malikman; 21st-September-2005 at 11:12.

Thanks

Darkstone, you say ...
    I'd check here if I were you....

Thanks

I agree with gaudvinas here, why doesn't more people search megauploads. There are a good amount of games their. If people would look, they might find what they are looking for.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Culex
    I agree with gaudvinas here, why doesn't more people search megauploads. There are a good amount of games their. If people would look, they might find what they are looking for.
    Me too, And the games stay there basicly forever if the uploaders keep refreshing the links, which i would assume they do so...there you go...
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Because most of the time i get 15kb/s on megaupload? Is that a good reason? 15kb/s on my 800kb/s available, that's ridiculous. It would take me like 8 hours or so to download it.

Torrent is good for me, if anyone is wanting to make one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Well, I didnt know gaudvinas uploaded it to megaupload, I think I was still on holydays.
    Anyways I'm gonna finish my upload to YSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    Anyways I'm gonna finish my upload to YSI
    yeah, not finishing would mean you wasted time on those parts that you upped

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    Because most of the time i get 15kb/s on megaupload? Is that a good reason? 15kb/s on my 800kb/s available, that's ridiculous.
    ...correct me if I'm misstaking, but you download games not becouse you want particular game, but becouse you get good speed ? if I want a game, I don't give a shit whether it's 50 kbps or 12 kbps - as long as it's downloading I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    It would take me like 8 hours or so to download it.
    I'm not very good at math, but with 15 kbps it would take 5 hours at max

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gaudvinas
    yeah, not finishing would mean you wasted time on those parts that you upped

...correct me if I'm misstaking, but you download games not becouse you want particular game, but becouse you get good speed ? if I want a game, I don't give a shit whether it's 50 kbps or 12 kbps - as long as it's downloading I'm happy

I'm not very good at math, but with 15 kbps it would take 5 hours at max
    Not wanting to kill your hopes multiples times in a row...but.
    First, the maximum number of connections per IP on megaupload servers is 2. That means 2 downloads going on. The TOTAL speed i get goes from 10kb/s to 50kb/s, depending on the time of the day and my luck.
    The file is 444mb, divided in like 6-8 parts (I don't mind to look again)
    So let's say i got 2 parts flying at 25kb/s each, 2 50mb parts finish each 35 minutes. And that's if i got the good speed.
    Now let's say it's 7 parts, i got be there each 35 minutes to add 2 other parts to download, something I cannot always afford. (There's no possibility to queue on megaupload)

On YSI however, I can simply drag and drop the links in YSIget, and wait until it's finished, which normally doesn't take much time.

Also, 444Mb * 1024 = 454656Kb
    454656Kb / 15Kb/s = 30310 seconds
    30310 secs / 60 (seconds in a minute) = 505 minutes
    505 minutes / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 8,42 hours

It slightly faster than that, since the files are split up, and I get sometimes better, but it's still painfull to be there each 35 minutes.
    Last edited by polobunny; 21st-September-2005 at 21:25.

Thanks

the main difference is - on YSI, you have to hurry and download all those pieces as fast as you can (28 downloads = link blocked, 7 days = link blocked - you missed the post, you missed the game), and on mega you don't have to "hunt" for links - you start downloads when you can - they stay there ...like, forever.. and there's no rush
    but hey, if there's someone who can upload the game to YSI, then there's no harm - 28 more happy people

BTW, nice math - you got me on that one

Thanks

i didn't know about mega uploads i'll see about it if it works then i'll continue with it. Thanks and keep the YSI upload then more people can donwload it from there too.

Thanks

couldn't you upload the 444 mb oir however big darkstone is in one file on megaupload or no? or is parts faster or something? and what IS the download limit on megauplaods so i don't get banned or anything

Thanks

i downloaded 2 from megauploads and now i downlaoded the third and it wont' let me get a forth on... grrr what do i do.. please hury with YSI lol