Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A gay cowboy movie and an old lady.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BiggySmall
    But they are lesbos in my school and they about as good looking as Jessica Alba

Those are the ones that date the lumberjacks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 3viL P1rat3s
    Those are the ones that date the lumberjacks
    Have you seen them date the lumberjacks

Thanks

I cried a lot. And I'm kinda depressed now. woot

��

Thanks

I heard about this movie in the newspaper (yeah, I read newspapers! z0mg!) and I am dying to see it.

I also love anything that takes place in the early 1900's, so I'll be seeing that movie very very soon.

Is it rated R?

EDIT:: Not ALL lesbos look like lumberjacks. :/ There is a girl at my high school that looks like a fuckin' guy, but other lesbians I met and dated didn't look like lumberjacks. :/ And I doubt I look like a damn lumberjack. -.-;

I despise it when people start saying that they don't like anything homosexual because of "moral" values. I don't give a shit about morals, because as far as I'm concerned, everybody has only one life. Might as well spend it by doing crazy-ass things.
    Last edited by p-u-k-e; 14th-January-2006 at 02:08.

Thanks

No its not rated R

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goosethemighty
    Ive had friends who wouldnt watch a movie cause it was black and white, had subtitles, was animated or they didnt have a cool poster. Now its cause there is a gay theme to the movies. Its sad some times that people miss out on an amazing flick cause they get hung-up on certain trival nothings.
    yea I think it all comes down to maturity. i'm looking forward to seeing it, a couple people have said it was really good. jake g. and heath ledger are both phenomenal actors anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Amara
    I suppose, but you know, I'm not really into cowboys; I'd rather go for fantasy or... cutesy. Or comedy. Or something with Lindsay Lohan in it.
    What about a movie with Lindsay Lohan being gay? :P

Annnd…don't the two cowboys end up marrying women in the end? If so, sounds far to angsty for me. ;;

~~

Thanks

Anyone remember the South Park episode when they go see the "gay cowboys eating pudding" at the film festival? Movies imitating South Park. Go figure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura
    What about a movie with Lindsay Lohan being gay?

Annnd…don't the two cowboys end up marrying women in the end? If so, sounds far to angsty for me. ;;
    I believe they are married at first, or something. lol I'd love to see it though. <33

I'll try to go see it sometime by myself, or perhaps with some friends or something. I'd loove to see a gay romance movie. <3 I'm such an angst-lover >>;

Thanks

Angst is…blah. ;; I think it's good they're moving in the direction, but it's when the orientation of the romance isn't the focal point of the movie that it'll really be interesting.

~~

Thanks

sounds like a plain love story with a cheap gimmick. Most love stories make for really bad movies in general, theyre all over done. Last good love story i saw was crouching tiger hidden dragon, and that was a bad movie. (go figure)

Thanks

I plan on seeing it, but I'm not a big fan of movie theatres so I'm waiting to rent the DVD release or whatever. It seems like a really good movie from the reviews I've read.
    You can usually tell if a person would hate the movie even reading about it based on their attitudes and dare I say it, intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggySmall
    Have you seen them date the lumberjacks
    It's actually fairly common in homosexual relationships (male and female) for one to be more masculine and the other to be more feminine.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 15th-January-2006 at 13:18.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pabstjunkie
    Anyone remember the South Park episode when they go see the "gay cowboys eating pudding" at the film festival? Movies imitating South Park. Go figure.
    Exactly what I thought. I'm suprised it didn't have Tom Hanks in it too. Anyway, I don't plan on seeing this movie at the cinema simply because love stories don't interest me much.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

@ Sakura:: I guess I want to see the angst because I'm such a depressing person ; ; Gee, its like I like being sad lol!

::rushes off to Yahoo! to see reviews and such::