Thread: Chrono Cross Emu probs

roguewolftamer Guest

Default Chrono Cross Emu probs

ok i DLed and ran Chrono Cross, everything is really good except when i open up the status for someone then it freezes, anyone know how i can fix this?

i use ePSXe, i use the -noauto whenever i run the prog

EDIT: i use the SCPH1001.bin bios, if anyones got a better bios to use for chrono cross tell me where or how i can get the bios

Thanks

Use ePSXe v1.52 if u're using v1.6...what video and sound plugins u using?

Btw there should be a special fix in video for squaresoft games that you might want to check off if u're using pete's or p.e.op.s video drivers.
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the f**ker upside the head...

<a href="http://207.44.214.54/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11884&perpage=15&pagenu mber=10">Trade List</a>

roguewolftamer Guest

i usually use pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.75

ive got the open GL and the normal D3D Driver 1.75 (no DX6)

and i just reinstalled 1.52 so ill try it out real fast and see if it works

roguewolftamer Guest

ok soz for the double reply but i got it workin just fine except for 1 part, whenever i get into a battle it slows down to a guess of 5-10 FPS, till after it finishes the haziness (kinda like coming into battle in a FF7+ game and its done fading in)

atm im using the normal Pete's D3D Driver 1.75, not the DX6 one, it seems to run abit faster without the DX6 one, but thx for the help

Thanks

You might want to try P.E.Op.S GPU graphic's plugin..I believe it's more up-to-date than Pete's 1.75

http://www.ngemu.com/psx/epsxe.php?action=plugins
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the f**ker upside the head...

<a href="http://207.44.214.54/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11884&perpage=15&pagenu mber=10">Trade List</a>

Thanks

PEOpS is a soft driver, thus, it is faster than Pete's OpenGL, which is hardware-dependant... Both are stil worked upon...

OK, the status screen on C. Cross was supposedly fixed by enabling the "Odd-Even bit hack" game fix on your GFX plug-in... It worked for some people, but it never worked for me...

For battle intros: Framebuffer emulation may be a bit slow, depending on your settings:

Use this one if you have a slow machine:
    FB access: Emulated VRAM / FB effects: black (FB effects are disabled)
    Alternatively, you could use the soft plug-in for fast results...

These ones for fast machines:
    FB access: Emulated VRAM / FB effects: GFX card buffer (needs fast card)
    FB access: Emulated VRAM / FB effects: Full software drawing (must enable Full VRAM primitives)

Stick to SCPH1001.bin...

roguewolftamer Guest

after i started usin the soft driver it started workin faster automaticly, but thx anyways