Thread: Cute FTP problem

Thanks

Default Cute FTP problem

Whenever I try to download an ISO with this, it can never connect. I followed the instructions on this site to downoad and get it running properly, but...it won't run properly. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Are you trying to download ISO from Emuparadise?

Shortly: You can't download them using CuteFTP. The guides that suggest using an FTP client are outdated and don't apply anymore. There is now anti-leech system that prevents clients from reading file lists, which FTP clients almost always do.

If you need a download manager, try DAP or YSIGet Otherwise, just click the link and download the files with your browser. And remember, you can only download one file at a time.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

ohhhhhh, that would explain numerous things. well, thanks for the info. and.... i'm off to download.