Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know where

Thanks

I can't seem to find the registration button in akuma's link. BTW, I went back to your link, click one of file to download (Shining force CD, part 1 file). They ask me to register, and somehow I figure it out and proceed to key in all my details. then I click on the left choice (there're 2 choices). Here, on the next screen, I'm stuck again, there's a column I need to fill but don't know what it ask.

Thanks

Sure, thanks Xena. I'm trying to download it today since I'm not working today, but I guess if all else fails (Evans is trying to guide me), why not.

Thanks
    EP Points

Goto your mail box and copy paste the code you'll see there (cl� d'activation) in the space of the new window. All this for a game... a really good game!

--------
    edit What do you mean Trying!!!? lol
    Last edited by Evans; 21st-July-2005 at 01:59.

Thanks

Thanks Evan. I'm now downloading the first part of the file. BTW, is the game in English and is it with mp3 ? I think there's no Vay game in the site. Can you check it out .

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry.Had to time out... drunken dad... Anyways what do you mean by Vay games? Oh it's in english and with mp3's . They all are. Many download possible at a time... used to anyway. If you want to download a rom for nes snes genesis or any other old consoles, they send you ALL versions of the game: jap chin french eng spa port and so on. Need anything else?

Thanks

Vay is an RPG game for Sega CD. I'm surprised that you never heard of it since it's quite good. It's not as good as Lunar, but it's a good game nevertheless. I'm sure there's no Vay title at the site.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope it's not there. I'll search elsewhere. So how the downloading going. If you can do more than one at the same time, don't go over 2 or 3.

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks like Phantasy Star and is by Working design. Nice combo. Gotta have it.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://barnitos.net/segacd.htm tada!
    It's a ftp or something. Just found it. Go and see.

Thanks

But the iso couldn't be downloaded, server not found. Are you having the same problem ?

Thanks
    EP Points

Go to the home page http://www.barnitos.net/ and read the top part. I'm going through the steps right now. I'll post back in a few minutes to tell you if it works. How's the download at mondemul going?

Thanks

I just finished downloaded shining force cd. When I click on the first of the seven files, they prompt a window asking me to install and it's in French. It Is something like C:\Windows\Installer. Do I install there ?

Thanks
    EP Points

Copy paste the text here if possible.

First, you need something that can extract .7z files (if I remember). Just extract it by right clicking on the first file and selecting extract to \Shining Force CD. Then they should ask you to where. I suggest near the emu your using or something like that.

Thanks

Yuppee.. The game is working.

Thanks
    EP Points

Need anything else? Found out more about barnitos. Seems you have to offer 5 gb in upload of stuff to be able to download yourself. Is Vay worth that??? I'm not used to doing this and I'm not starting either. Too bad.

--------------

Or is it 5mb???
    Last edited by Evans; 21st-July-2005 at 04:20.