Thread: Awesome site with PSP ISOs...

Thanks

Talking Awesome site with PSP ISOs...

Hi guys,

I wound an awesome site with a huge collection of PSP ISOs Check it out....

http://pspisos.org/

I frequently visit http://ds.rom-news.org/ for DS roms and found out that they had opened a new site for hosting PSP ISOs I checked it out and their collection is really really good and is frequently updated with latest games

They host their files on filefactory, and the ISOs are split up in 100 mb files. I was getting my max download speeds of 200+ kbps on all the downloads. Also, filefactory only makes you wait 30 minutes for EVERY 200 mb downloaded from them for free, which is MUCH better than rapidshare, which puts a 3+ hour hold in between free downloads

So, download away

Edit: Also, here's another direct download site that was posted by r3dz here on EP....

http://allnds.com/

It might not have all the latest ISOs, but is being maintained by only two people and is gonna be updated pretty soon. You can get more info about it here...

Enjoy!!!

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

I'm still wondering why we allow links to other places. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh god.
    Piracy. Zzz.
    Regards,
    fireblaster_lyz

Help in setting or using ePSXe? Get all the info you need using the ePSXe Configuration Handbook

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezymadman View Post
    I'm still wondering why we allow links to other places. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?
    Well, I know we can fill a request if someone makes it for the PSP games, but if they are readily available, then its all good right

Quote Originally Posted by fireblaster_lyz View Post
    Oh god.
    Piracy. Zzz.
    :X

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |